Monday, February 1, 2010

Two steps closer!

For those of you who know me well, you know that my dream is to one day open up my very own Cafe and Cakery. I'm not quite there yet. However, I'm two steps closer to achievinig my dream. Baby steps right? CattyCakes has been a hit and the orders are coming in on the regular! All together, "Thank the Lord!" I'm juggling a lot at this moment in time and I know that behind the scenes, God is creating all things in may favor! I don't have much to say today, but I wanted to share with you my new CattyCakes logo! With the help of my little brother, Chauncy and one of my dearest friends, Marcie, CattyCakes has an official logo! Also thanks to Marcie, CattyCakes has its very own website as well! We only have the Coming Soon page up right now, but the website will be up and running soon enough. In the meantime, thank you for your continued support. Check out the website and logo and please continue to pray for me. An order wouldn't hurt no body either! LOL! Spread the word my lovely Baking Beauties and Handsomes!


My website:www.cattycakes.com

Check it out! Remember, it's always best to say it with cake!
Love, CattyCakes~the BakingBeauty

1 comment: